Skip to main content

2017 Goals



I always give myself goals to complete for the new year, not that I ever stick to them. Now that I've wrote a blog post on them, I guess I'll need to try harder this year to complete them.


Academic goals: As you may already know I am self studying Maths and have entered myself to sit my A level exams this summer. My goal is to do well in these exams and get myself into University this September.

Get fit: I really want to work on my body this year. I need to start going to the gym and eating healthy. My diet literally consist of chips, pizza, and snacks. This needs to change!

Ryker: -- Potty train Ryker. He is showing signs that he is ready to be potty trained, I just need to find the right moment to start training him.
           - I want to have a sort out of all the toys he doesn't need anymore and go for a big toy shop to replace them all.

Get organised: Recently I have become so unorganised which is making me a stresshead. I need to start prioritising everything and complete jobs straight away.

Blog: I want to make sure I'm doing regular blog posts, ideally once a week. By the end of the year I hopefully will have started vlogging too.

Table top sale: Abit of a weird one but Ive always wanted to take part in a table top sale, and I have so much stuff that I don't need anymore. Think it's about time to have a clear out, I even still have Rykers new born clothes!

pizza hut buffet: I've never been to a pizza hut buffet!

Travel: I want to move to Australia when i'm 25, but the problem is i've never been there! My dream was to go to Australia for 3 months when I turn 21(this year). However that was before I had Ryker, now I only have my weekends free if I want to travel anywhere. I definitely will go away for the weekend, somewhere in Europe? hmm...

Tattoos: I have a long list of tattoos that I want and have been wanting for a while now. My goal is to get at least 5 tattoos this year better start saving...

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket list

I studied Travel and tourism at college, during the two years I spent studying I built up a long list of places I want to visit. I've listed my top 28, putting them in to categor ies of continents. 

Activated charcoal experiment

I've recently heard of activated charcoal and all the benefits that come with it. I've decided to buy a tub of activated charcoal tablets and try it out myself. Over the next two weeks I want to try 2 different activated charcoal experiments and document my progress to see if activated charcoal really is as good as everyone says.

Potty training: first two weeks

Ryker will be starting nursery in September so I think it's about time he learnt to go to the toilet on his own. He has also been showing signs by letting me know when his nappy is full, holding himself before he has his wee, and even bringing me a nappy and wipes. I've read lots of stories about how stressful potty training can be and I'm not the best at coping with stress so I knew this wasn't going to be easy for either of us. Here's a little summary of how the first two weeks went...